CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 22, 2008

Tuned in tonight to watch Dancing with the (C list) Stars mainly to watch Kardashian's ass. Remain mostly unimpressed and think I may bypass watching this season. I enjoyed So You Think You Can Dance way more.
Speaking of glittery prom dresses, I kind of miss the process of getting all dolled up for a formal event. I mean since our wedding, which I guess wasn't that long ago, I've realized that my most formal and important of dress-wearing moments is over (until I win a Grammy). And I've probably gained too much weight to put on the damn dress to just wear around the house (which sounds VERY appealing right now). Would it be entirely odd to find a reason to wear my wedding dress again?

No comments: