CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, October 10, 2008

Beautiful Things







Williams Sonoma Home Lamp, Ballard Designs Mirror, Dirt Candles. They will need a home in my new home. And the candle won't smell like dirt.
I'm trying to figure out my decorating "style." Am I baroque? Am I french country? I'm not doing an overhaul here, but I really like spicing things up and having a fresh feel to our new home. I love most everything pottery barn does. Am I too simple? I used to love being creative and I feel like I haven't really done anything in that realm for a very long time. Now the tiniest things give me anxiety. But looking at some beautiful things calms me down, oddly. Until I realize I can't afford every pretty thing I see. Sigh. I ramble...

1 comment:

MissJordyPants said...

I have that mirror in my design files and I.LOVE.IT. Absolutely fantastic!