CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

LAST CALL HURRY HURRY

Today was one of those days that I could just kick myself for not waking up earlier, checking my email sooner... Neiman Marcus Last Call Clearance for an extra 50% off. I bought $2000 worth of goodies for only $350! Mr. Lexi will be happy to know he's made a huge dent in his Xmas gifts for me :-P. I got dresses and tops and pants and jackets... and everything was disappearing so fast right in front of me. I think I broke into a sweat at my computer! I put a Diane von Furstenberg dress in my cart only to find out that it was no longer available when I went to check out. I am still sad over this. What an experience - I could feel the madness over the internet... I felt virtual elbow jabs and dirty looks. I had that panicky urge to pee and nervousness. All to accomplish shopping victory and greatness.

I can feel it - today is a GOOD day!

No comments: