CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, February 28, 2009

Hairrrrrr

So I had my consultation today for hair extensions. Majorly bummed. Because my hair is curly, I would need to grow my hair out another inch to get the wavy extensions (I don't want super curly extensions). And since it's so short I would need 5 ounces of hair, which will run the tab up to $2000. That's with my cancer discount (isn't that nice?). They would last about 6 months, at which point I would need to shell out another two g's.

On the one hand, that is a ton of money that I just don't have lying around. On the other hand, I absolutely hate the way I look. Hubbs says that I should go for it, since they will make me happy and feel great about how I look.

It just stinks that I dealt with the nausea, and the scars, and the needle sticks. That passed by a long time ago. But the hair is taking forever and a half. It's a constant reminder that I'm not like everyone else, I'm not normal. People think I'm nuts to be considering dropping this much cash on something as trivial as hair. I just think I'm a sad girl who misses feeling pretty.

1 comment:

Melaina25 said...

My hair can make me happy or sad and I'm lucky that I have all mine and it's just highlights or grown out highlights that affect my mood. I don't think it is ridiculous at all and if it makes you happy you should go for it.