CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 9, 2009

Yeah Lakers!

Well my paper anniversary gift to my darling husband was Laker tickets - to tonight's game vs. the Denver Nuggets. We had a blast. Our seats were in the premier section... I scored a great deal on ebay for once! We arrived early and ate at the San Manuel club, which was like an all you can eat buffet. We love these. A little too much might I add. I went back for thirds. And I left with a piece of Manchego cheese in my hand. It was too good to give up, yet I was too full to eat more. LOL I'm so tacky. Anyhow, the game was great and we won! Unfortunately we didn't hold the Nuggets to under 100 points, or we could have won free tacos. But I'm not eating meat anyhow so not a huge loss here! :-)

No comments: