CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 18, 2009

50 Stupid Questions

1. When's the last time you ran?
After Benny when he bounded out of the house after two old people.

2. Do your jeans have rips, tears, and holes in them?
I do happen to own a distressed pair. I like to look rugged at times.

3. What are you dreading right now?
The thought of waking up tomorrow and getting ready for work.

4. Do you celebrate 420?
Please, I'm a grown woman. Drugs are for kids. Oh, wait. That's wrong.

5. Do you get the full 8 hours of sleep a night?
I go for the full 9-10.

6. If anyone came to your house on your "lazy days" what would ya'll do?
We would eat pizza and watch tv, duh. And I would probably have to ask them to leave because I don't like being watched when I'm being lazy. And then I could watch the really trashy shows I like on TV.

7. Who last grabbed your ass?
I must have grabbed my own ass. Or it could have been Adam.

8. Have you ever been on your school's track team?
Actually, I was on the track team. I ran hurdles. You can stop laughing now.

9. Do you own a pair of Converse?
No.

10. Did you copy and paste this survey?
Yes. Should I have typed it up from memory?

11. Do you eat raw cookie dough?
Of course. I'm a pig and I much prefer the uncooked dough to the finished product.

12. Have you ever kicked a vending machine?
No, that would be vandalism.

13. Don't you hate it when the radio ruins good songs by playing them over and over?
Considering I work in radio... no? :-)

14. Do you watch Trading Spaces?
I used to back in the day. I always felt that someone ended up with the short end of the stick.

15. How do you eat oreos?
All sorts of messed up ways.

16. Have you ever stayed online for a very long time waiting for someone?
Yeah in like high school.

17. Are you cocky?
And kooky.

18. Could you live without a computer?
Probably not.

19. Do you wear your shoes in the house?
No. What is this, Full House? I always wondered what kind of life those sitcom people lived, what with all the shoe-wearing they did. Even when laying on the bed.

20. Who or what sleeps with you?
The husband.

21. At what age did you find out that Santa wasn't real?
The hell he isn't!

22. How many phones, house phones and cell phones are in your house?
6 if you count an old broken phone. Wait, 7 if you count my decorative Pottery Barn rotary style tele.

23. What do you do when you're sad?
I eat my pain.

24. Who would you call first if you won the lottery?
Adam.

25. Last time you saw your best friend?
I'm looking at him right now.

26. Did you ever want to have sex with any of your teachers in high school or college?
No, but a guy friend of mine actually did it. :-o

27. What jewelry are you wearing?
Wedding rings and diamond studs.

28. Is anyone on your bad side now?
No, Adam's on my left.

29. What's the first thing you do when you get online?
Check my e-mail. And buy something.

30. Do you watch any British television shows?
Antiques roadshow when I'm at the in-laws'.

31. How do most people spell your name?
Lexi.

32. Would you wear a boy/girlfriends clothes?
I love sleeping in my hubby's shirts.

33. Where do you work?
At a radio station.

34. What are you doing tomorrow?
Working.

35. Is Justin Timberlake becoming the next Michael Jackson?
Say whaaaa?

36. Favorite name for a girl?
Not yet.

37. Favorite name for a boy?
Benny.

38. Will you keep your last name when you get married?
I did for like 7 months, then I finally got around to changing it!

39. When was the last time you left your house?
5:30 to get dinner at Subway.

40. Do you return your cart?
Sometimes.

41. Do you have a dishwasher?
Yes, it's essential.

42. What noise do you hear?
Unwrapped on Food Network.

43. Would you survive in prison?
I may be a crazy biatch but I don't think so.

44. Who is the youngest in your family?
Me!

45. If all of your friends were going on a road trip, which one would most likely over-pack?
Ha, me. I couldn't handle not having everything at my disposal.

46. Do you know anyone with the same name as you?
Nope.

47. What's the last thing you purchased?
A birthday gift for the hubs.

48. Do your siblings ever pay for stuff for you?
I knew I should have had siblings...

49. What brand are your pants right now?
Oh dear, I'm pantsless.

50. Ever been to Georgia (the state)?
No, but I hear it's just peachy.

No comments: