CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 7, 2009

Sleep? Who needs sleep?

I freaking do! And ever since stopping prednisone, I am a total insomniac. I miss the days of getting to bed by 10:30 and being up before 8 and actually being productive. Now I'm asleep around 1:30-2 and up around 10. I hope these stupid withdrawal symptoms go away soon.

In brighter news, I think the stuff I got for my scar from my port is working! It's called Kelo-Cote and cost about $25 for a teensy tube. They claim it's a 3 month supply. I'm to apply it twice daily on clean, dry skin. What do you think? This before and after is after just one week of use. Please excuse my sports bra from photo #2 - it's actual proof I'm working out :-P
*I've edited to add another shot, taken 5/26/09. I'm thinking it looks like the second picture taken had too much flash or something, since the third one looks more reddish. But overall I still definitely see and feel an improvement!

3 comments:

Melaina25 said...

I can totally see a difference!

bbjoys said...

Wow, it definitely looks lighter!

SweetNiki said...

That's a huge difference for one week in my opinion. Wow!