CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, July 26, 2009

Shhhhhh...

I just bought these. I mean I've wanted them for months, right? And now they were down to $141. I couldn't resist. I just hope they fit!

*Edited to add that I just went back on the web site and it appears I snapped up the last pair. Wowie! I can always return em, right? God bless Neiman Marcus' free shipping!

** 8/7 Edited again to add that they were just a smidge too big. As much as I would hope for my stupid foot to grow to fit into them, I think at the ripe age of 25, my feet are done growing. So back to Neiman's they went. At least the shipping and return were free. Boo.

2 comments:

SweetNiki said...

I remember you talking about those months ago. Yay! for finally getting them.

Mrs.Andreazza said...

I am jealous of your recent shoe purchases. You have fabulous taste!