CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 17, 2009

What's that thing on my face?

I keep getting the same notorious zit on my chin! Seriously every month or so, it erupts and sticks around for a week or so. And then like clockwork, he comes right back. And it's one of those huge painful ones that stay deep below the surface for a few days and then finally when you think your chin can't possibly get any redder, they come up and say hello to the world. Ick.

I'm giving Mario Badescu's drying lotion a try on it. Because celebrities swear by his line. And because he's Romanian like me!

Now hopefully this works on my not so little friend! It looks like he brought his cousins along for a visit on my forehead too...

3 comments:

Mrs. S said...

I get the same thing on my chin, mine is a boil, under my skin and never shows it's face. They hurt like hell, but I was told to use vaseline and it seems to work for me! Good luck!

Mrs. Lexi said...

OMG vaseline, really?! Does yours go away for a while and then come back? Or is it always there?

Mrs. S said...

Mine goes away but comes back maybe once a month...Good luck!