CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 24, 2009

Merry Christmas!

And as my gift to you, here's the 14 week belly (ha)!

And as a definitive act of bravery, a bare belly shot (of course hubby had to capture me making a face at it!)


My pre-pregnancy jeans are staying up via a handy rubber band trick (try this one even if you're not knocked up, after a trip to the all-you-can-eat buffet). Loop a rubber band in half through the loop in your jeans, and then around the button. Voila!

Also to be noted, my hair IS getting longer! :-) Maybe it's the prenatal vitamins coupled with all the water I've been downing.

As to how I'm feeling, the nausea has started inching away (hooray!) but last night I began feeling some heartburn (boo). My mom said she had wicked heartburn with me so I sort of have been expecting it. She said they kept telling her I'd come out with lots of hair, but the old wives tale didn't work with me... I came out as bald as a button! (is that an expression?!)

I'm really anxiously waiting to start feeling her move around in there. For a little while now I could swear I feel "something" but I really couldn't be sure if it wasn't just gas bubbles. I can't wait until I actually know it's my little one kicking and bouncing around in there! We are nowhere near picking a name yet, so if anyone has a fabulous suggestion, we're all ears! Settling on a name is just so nerve-wracking. What if she ends up hating it, or having to be one of 2 or 3 of the same name in her class? Ugh. So much to think about!

Now it's time to head over to my parents' house for the Christmas festivities (we open presents on X-mas eve). DH and I aren't really going crazy with presents this year. In fact, we made our gifts for family. I hope they like! Have a good one, friends!

1 comment:

Sarah Swift said...

YAY! For a girl! You need to high-tail it over to target RIGHT NOW because they have THE cutest newborn clothes right now...yes I have a problem and I am seeking help for it