CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

16 Weeks!


How far along?: 16 Weeks
Total weight gain: I think about 6 pounds or so...
How big is baby?: A beautiful avocado!
Maternity clothes?: The couple designer jeans that I bought are still too big, so I either need to buy a cheap pair of jeans to fit in the meantime, or continue in the unbuttoned jeans/bella band/leggings vain for a while longer.
Stretch marks?: Stay away!
Sleep?: I'm tossing and turning every night. I keep waking up on my back, which is strange, I never enjoyed sleeping on my back before.
Best moment this week?: Feeling a little tap for the first time!
Movement?: I think I feel her at least once a day, and it's so exciting as I'm feeling her more and more!
Food cravings?: I'm hot for Quiznos at the moment.
Gender? Girl!
Labor signs?: No no no!
Belly button in or out?: Innie, but I just know it will be an outie eventually.
What I miss: Sleeping through the night. This morning I realized that I will never sleep well ever again.
What I'm looking forward to: Dr. appt next Wednesday, and feeling stronger movements soon!
Milestone: Feeling movement, and little taps the last couple days.

I guess I'm at the 4 month mark now! For the last two days I've felt a couple little taps, which is so exciting. I can't wait for Adam to be able to feel her move around in there. Two nights ago I woke up with the most excruciating side pain, which freaked me out, but it went away after 10 minutes, so I can only assume it was gas. *blushes*

Other than that, I've been feeling pretty great, which is wonderful! I guess this is the honeymoon phase everyone refers to. I still feel tired often, but it's not anything to complain about. Now we need to start making some decisions about the nursery. We've narrowed the furniture choice down to a couple options, but I am having a horrible time selecting the bedding. I just feel like nothing is quite perfect enough - I want the best for my little girl! And if I do like something, it's LITERALLY $969. For some fabric that the baby will sleep/pee on. Ouch! I wish I had some mad sewing skills. They would really come in handy right about now...

2 comments:

Sarah Swift said...

This is really sad that I am going to admit to this...but in my boredom at work I design my future baby nurseries (I have already planned my wedding, honeymoon, 1st home...its really just the next step...)

Petit Tresor has the cutest bedding, the "Natasha" bedding. It is turquoise and light green/ blue...ADORABLE!

and a light blue room would go perfect!

http://www.petittresor.com/

Mrs. Lexi said...

That's so funny that you mentioned Natasha! That's one of the ones I was looking at because I'm obsessed with damask. It does have peacocks on it, and coupled with my unnatural fear of birds, would hate for this to either a)traumatize future child, or worse, b)instill a strong love of birds in the child and have to end up living with one of those vile creatures. But it's freaking cute!

I do love that you design nurseries in your spare time, I decorate rooms all the time on scrapblog. :-)