CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

18 Weeks

And I don't think I'll be posting a belly pic today. Adam and I both got this horrible stomach puke flu yesterday and spent the day in bed (and running to the toilet). Today we're better, but still super weak and a little queasy so in bed we'll stay. I couldn't keep a single thing down yesterday, so I was really worried about the baby, but the dr.'s office said I don't need to go in to ER unless I'm puking 6x in one hour (as bad as it was, it wasn't quite this often). I'm just glad I can finally stomach a piece of toast today.

I'm really looking forward to our 2nd trimester screening (I suppose what people call the "big" ultrasound) next Monday. I can't wait to get another look at our little princess!

*edit
I couldn't help but feel bad not including a picture for this week. What if by next week I have some massive growth spurt and will never be able to distinguish precisely at what point it happened? What if my child one day wants to see this particular week in her gestational development in mommy's belly? Here it is, minus my face, because it ain't pretty...

No comments: