CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

39 Weeks

It's come to this, 39 weeks! Girlfriend is so not coming early... but that's ok, she can stay in as long as she wants (but no later than the 30th, I can't handle going into another month) ;-)
Sorry for my tired, beat-up looking face. DH just took me for my evening swim, the highlight of my day. Feeling weightless in the pool = amazingness. I'm hoping I don't have too many (if any) of these weekly bump pics to take left! I've been getting a little bit of cramping periodically, but nothing really contraction-y, if that makes sense. I have my weekly appointment tomorrow to see if any progress has been made. Fingers are crossed!

2 comments:

Island Gal said...

Congrats!! You look lovely!

Lori said...

You are looking great!

Just wanted to add that I love your name list :) Great names and can't wait to see what you end up choosing.

I'm a new follower, by the way!