CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, July 30, 2010

Week 5 of Life

... and we're nursing in public. Over the weekend we were able to take little G out to dinner with us a couple times and it was great! She slept through the whole thing peacefully. So on Monday (remember she hates her Mondays) my parents had off from work and we boldly decided to take her to lunch. As luck would have it somehow her feeding time coincided with right after we ordered our food. I figured she would sleep for a few hours, but she woke right up at the 2 hour mark from her last feeding and she was HUNGRY. Out came the hooter hider and I fed her right at the table on the patio at the restaurant. Honestly, it was no big deal. The only downside was that my delicious food came and I had to stare at it until she finished eating. :-)

Gabriella's 5 week dr. appt went really well - she's up to 10 lbs 1 oz and 22 inches long! Her head is also 15 1/4 inches, in case you were keeping tabs. She looks perfect he says, and I do have to agree with the good man. She's perfection...

Hee hee look at that scowl! She's a character, my little ducky.

2 comments:

Melaina25 said...

That is a "WTF" face if I've ever seen one :)

Care said...

how cute is she!?!?! so happy for you guys!!