CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Obsession

I'm obsessed at the moment. With socks. Baby girl socks of the Trumpette variety. For my shower a friend gifted us with the lovely pastel mary janes and Gabby has worn them well.

And then my mom's coworker recently got her these adorable metallic ones:
And I'm naturally coveting these, which are coming out early next month:
and these:
oh AND these:
And of course my little girl's surely going to be a dancer and will be needing these:

Adam wants you to know that he likes these:
I mean, a baby can never have enough socks, right?! And these actually stay on her little feet (she's always losing socks, and I'm constantly having to pull them up). Ugh and the cute little boxes they come in? Forget it! I've always been a sucker for cute packaging. Maybe it's time to make our Christmas list for Santa? Hey, it's almost October!

4 comments:

Mama Fee said...

Ella has the Mary Janes and jennys! I haven't seen the lucys before. I can't wait to get her some. Those are all soooooo adorable. Thanks for sharing! Also check out Jazzytoes. You will love them.

Mrs. Lexi said...

Ooh I hadn't seen those before! I love the variety packs! And the flip flop socks with the painted toenails crack me up!

B F said...

Where did you find these??? SO adorable!

Mrs. Lexi said...

You can get them at www.trumpette.com and also at stores like Bloomingdales or Nordstrom and some baby boutiques.