CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Shutterfly is Fly

How clever am I?! I've been a fan of Shutterfly for a long time - in fact, it's the source we go to for prints of our little princess. We even have a special web site for her through Shutterfly that enables our family to go on and see all of the pictures we share, and they can order their own prints. Pure genius!

Since the holidays are indeed drawing near, I've begun searching for the best place to get our holiday cards made through. Shutterfly does not disappoint! There are so many different styles to choose from, whether you like a traditional greeting card or have more modern sensibilities. I'm the most indecisive person on the planet, so I could spend hours browsing all my options! Here are just some of their awesome designs that I love:


What I super love is the many different Hanukkah card options - since we have a lot of Jewish friends and family to send to as well, I really appreciate that Shutterfly brings fun "outside the box" stylings to Hanukkah cards that you can't really find elsewhere. 

Click away here to check out the goods for yourself: http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery

No comments: