CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 5, 2011

You've got to be kidding me.

I think she's cutting ANOTHER tooth. Seriously. 3 teeth in one week?! Last night was back to waking up every 20 minutes, and she just seemed so uncomfortable. I gave her some baby motrin and hoped it would help, but it took a while for her to get comfortable again. It looks like her top right tooth is coming in to join the other 2. I just hope it can pop through in lightning speed so she can go back to her lovely sleeping through the night. And honestly it's not even so much the lack of sleep that sucks, but the sound of her pain cry. It's just so sad and heartbreaking. I mean if you think about it, how horrifying must the pain of a tooth breaking through your gums be?! As adults we'd be percocet-ing it up, I'm sure.

I've been terrible about taking pictures lately too, which is a shame. I blame the stupid iPhone. Because it's always right there, so I just snap some shots on there and we go on our merry way - yet the quality isn't really the best. I rationalize that at least I'm catching some sweet moments that I otherwise may not have had a camera around for.

Like this little shot in the grass yesterday evening, just as it was finally cooling off after a 90 degree day:
Or up on daddy's shoulders when he gets home from a long day's work:
Playing peek a boo in her crib:
Swingin' in the park:

Playing on our own:
And trying on a hat:
Up on daddy's shoulders again (she likes the air up there!):
Nomming on the Elmo cup she had to have from the party store:
And kicking around in the tub (we've since kicked our duck tub to the curb in favor of bathing it up like a big girl in the real tub):
Of course Gigi's favorite is the self-portrait:
And my favorite use of the iPhone is for capturing quiet, sleuthy sleeping pics that the other cameras just can't do:

Whew! I didn't know this would become a marathon picture posting post, but it went there. Yes it did.

No comments: