CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 23, 2011

15 Months Old

Oh hi! Yes I know this is my 2nd post this month, but I've been so busy working on... things. I do apologize if the 3 of you have missed me (is this thing on?!). Anyway, onwards!
  • Gabby's new thing is pointing to everything and asking "this?" She wants to know what everything is/does.
  • She barks like a dog whenever she sees one. But it sounds more like grunting, which is even cuter!
  • She can point out her head, ears, nose, feet, belly and boobies. :-) Still giving the biggest cheeseball grin when we ask her to show us her teeth.
  • She's started to not mind tooth brushing, which is great. It used to be a wrestling match just to get a quick brushing in but now she's ok with it.
  • Her stats! I almost forgot... 27 lbs 11 oz (95th%) and 32" tall (90%). Noggin measuring in at 19.25" (97%). And I was going to say I thought she was really starting to lean out!
  • She's loving her little wand that I got her, her little pink armchair (must share a pic of this soon, it's such a good buy!) and books. Girl loves books. But she's taken a liking to bending the binding back so we're really going to have to try to get her to not destroy them or get used to the idea of buying more than 1 of each book.
  • There's this little cartoon that comes on in between real cartoons called So Smart. It's got a duck, a pig and a lion and is the most simple, basic little 5 minute animation... and she is just wildly enthralled by it. My dad turns the TV on at 8:50 every morning for her so she can catch her fave show. :-)
We had a dr's appointment on her exact 15 month birthday so she got to celebrate by getting 3 shots. She did not take this lightly, and now 2 days later she seems like she's sick. I don't know if it's just reaction from the shots or if she's sick from the flu shot (I always seem to get a mini flu when I get the shot). Poor girl. But on her monthday she was just fine after a nice long nap so we went to the park for her 15 month photo shoot.

Here's my little lady:



Oh yeah and with a little bit of courage (and lots of nerves!), I've started my photography business. More on that soon... Thank you all so much for the support!

1 comment:

lynn.marie said...

Congrats on starting your own business! I love the last photo of Gabriella...beautiful.

I've been contemplating starting my own photography business as well....more and more each day. I've done some shoots for friends, and friends of friends to practice. If you need inspiration, feel free to check it out
http://nltaylor.blogspot.com/search/label/Photography